MSI Install for Administrators?
System administrators requiring an MSI package for deployment, please follow this link.
- Make sure Microsoft Visio is installed in your environment. You will need Visio 2010 or newer. We recommend Visio 2016 or higher. A free trial can be downloaded here.
- Download the pre-installer for Vizi-Modeler. This pre-installer will detect the installed bit version of your Visio. Note: The Visio bit version may differ from the Windows bit version.
- Execute the setup file and follow the wizard steps.
- The installer will verify your environment and inform you about missing components. The required components will automatically be downloaded and installed (provided there is no firewall restriction). Note that system components such as the VSTO Runtime and the .NET Framework 4 Extended require administrator privileges.
- Run Visio and create a new BPMN Diagram.
- Enter your license information.
- Start creating professional process models with Vizi Modeler.